Industrial Emissions, Integrated Pollution Control and Waste Licensing
Redkite Environmental personnel have been involved in the licensing processes regulated by the EPA since 1996 and have extensive experience of the requirements of the EPA in this regard. The relatively new European Union Industrial Emissions Regulations, 2013 recast most activities previously known as Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) licensable activities as well as introducing other consequential amendments to regulations affected by Directive 2010/75/EC.
We can assist you with:
- License applications, review, transfer and technical amendment;
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment and Appropriate Assessment under the Habitats Directive;
- Audits and Environmental Gap Analysis;
- Technical reports required under license conditions including the preparation of:
- Firewater risk assessment;
- Environmental liability risk assessment;
- Closure plans;
- Fugitive emissions management programme;
- Environmental management programmes;
- Feasibility studies;
- BAT compliance;
- Noise and water compliance monitoring and assessment, and,
- Hydrogeological assessment.